Terms and Conditions
I. Introductory provisions
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the GTC) are an integral part of the application for educational programs (courses, trainings or seminars) offered on the website www.gaultconsulting.com (hereinafter “Application”) and govern the relationship between the Provider of educational services and the Customer.
2. The provider of educational services is (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) the operator of the website www.gaultconsulting.com:
Fraser Andrew Gault
The provider provides educational services in the field of personal and corporate development and has the personnel and material capacities to provide services in the field of personal and corporate development.
3. Educational service means a group or individual educational program: a course, seminar or training (extracurricular educational activity) in the field of personal and corporate development (hereinafter referred to as the “Educational Program”).
4. Customer means a natural or legal person who is a client of an educational program (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”).
5. The customer is interested in providing educational services for a person registered for the training (for himself or for an employee of his company) and during the training this person cannot be replaced by another person.
II. Rights and obligations of the Provider and the Customer
1. The Provider undertakes, through its lecturers, to provide the Customer with professional training for the entire duration of the educational program. The Provider is obliged to provide for each Customer of the educational program all training material, the price of which is included in the price of the course.
2. In the event of unforeseen circumstances on the part of the Provider, resp. its contractual lecturers or due to force majeure circumstances (e.g. incapacity for work of the lecturer, public holiday, bad weather, etc.), as a result of which it will not be possible to implement any of the modules of the training program, the Provider undertakes to immediately inform the customer about these facts and proposed measures . The provider has the right to change the content and schedule of the educational program and individual modules.
3. The Provider has the right to transfer its rights and obligations arising from the General Terms and Conditions to a third party (hereinafter referred to as the “Acquirer”), but must ensure the fulfillment of its obligations by the Acquirer as if it fulfilled these obligations itself. In such a case, the Purchaser is entitled to fulfill the obligations arising from the General Terms and Conditions also through third parties (for example through the Provider), while he is liable to the Customer as if he fulfilled these obligations himself.
4. The customer undertakes to comply with his participation in the educational program so that without serious reasons the modules of the educational program are not missed. For missed hours, the Customer is not entitled to any compensation in the form of a discount on the training price or a refund of an equivalent amount of the training price for missed hours.
5. The customer is obliged to ensure that during the online training program he has fully functional IT equipment (laptop, webcam, microphone) and a stable internet connection. The Provider does not bear any responsibility for the interruption of the educational program due to non-functional equipment by the Customer. By paying the price of the Service, the Customer confirms the provision of functional equipment and an internet connection.
III. Terms of payment
1. The amount of the fee for completing the online educational program is governed by the valid price list published on the website www.gaultconsulting.com as of the date of ordering the educational program.
2. The Customer acknowledges that in the case of selecting a payment via the PayPal payment gateway, the payment data required to pay the fee will be stored on the PayPal payment gateway side, which handles this data according to the international security standard PCI-DSS Level 1 (highest level of data security in financial sector).
3. The base currency shall be the euro.
IV. Withdrawal from the contract and cancellation fees
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract at any time before the start of the training program, by written notice, which is effective on the day of its delivery to the provider or in person at the provider’s registered office. Upon withdrawal from the contract, the customer is obliged to pay the provider the following fees for cancellation of participation:
- 30% of the participation fee in case of cancellation of the application 14 days before the day of the seminar,
- 50% of the participation fee in case of cancellation of the application 7 to 3 days before the day of the seminar,
- 100% of the participation fee in case of cancellation 2 or less days before the start of the seminar.
2. In the event that the Customer who has ordered participation in the educational program does not participate in the given educational event for any reason, he is not entitled to a refund of the price for the educational program.
1. Customer is authorized to view and download materials from www.gaultconsulting.com for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that all copyright and proprietary notices contained in the original materials and all copies of the materials are complied with. Customer is not authorized to modify, publicly display, display, distribute or otherwise use the materials from this website in any way for public or commercial purposes. The use of materials published on www.gaultconsulting.com or materials shared within the training program is prohibited on other websites without prior agreement with the operator. The materials are protected by copyright. Unauthorized use of materials from www.gaultconsulting.com constitutes copyright infringement, which has both civil and criminal consequences.
2. The customer is not entitled to copy or distribute any materials obtained by purchasing on this site, so he may not use the materials for his own financial gain.
3. The customer is not entitled to provide his login details to a third party.
4. The customer is not entitled to allow other persons to view his purchased courses.
1. By registering for the training, the participant declares that in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act he agrees to the processing of his personal data for the purposes necessary for the organization of participation in the training. At the same time, the participant agrees to the processing of data for marketing purposes.
VII. Final provisions
1. The Provider and the Subscriber agree that their relationship based on the above conditions is governed by the provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended.
2. The invalidity of any provision mentioned in the General Terms and Conditions shall not invalidate other provisions which are not affected by such grounds for invalidity.
3. All amendments to the above conditions may be made only on the basis of a written initiative.