Situational leadership is when the leader of an organisation must adjust their approach to fit the development level of the people he/she is trying to influence.
The Situational leadership course, covers the purpose, definitions and benefits of using a situational leadership approach. The course contains practical examples of how to apply the situational leadership styles within your daily operations.
Developing your situational leadership skills will assist you in becoming a better more confident leader, who can create and lead high performing teams that deliver positive results. The knowledge gained will also help you adapt to different roles and situations across single or multiple industries throughout your career.
Who is it for:
• Newly or soon to be appointed people managers / leaders
• People managers/leaders looking to expand their knowledge and abilities beyond a command and control leadership style
• Non-people managers/leaders with leadership responsibilities e.g. project leaders
• Professionals wanting to improve their skills for their future career
During the course you will learn:
• The 4 leadership styles associated with the situational leadership model and when to use them
• The 4 maturity levels of employee’s and experience sharing on how to identify them
• The 4 qualities of situational leaders and receive advice and examples how to develop them
• Receive real examples of situational leadership’s positive effect on team motivational levels that support healthy team development.
• The 5 stages of team development
• The 5 dysfunctions of a team and how to use situational leadership to overcome them
By the end of this course you will:
• Be able to identify employee’s maturity levels through observation and questions
• Be able to identify and use the most effective leadership style in any situation
• Have improved situational-awareness and communication skills that enable you to use the most effective leadership style with confidence in any situation.
• Have ready to use tools that will help you become a more effective leader in a physical and virtual team environment
Next available session:
Contact us for available dates
Course length: 3 hours long interactive course
Platform: Virtual interactive Zoom
Price: 89 Euro Per person