Online Presentation skills course for students
The Presentation skills course designed for students, covers the essential components that make up a presentation – the message, the content and the human element. The course contains practical advice on how to create content around a central message along with examples and tools on how to reduce fear and anxiety that people have when preparing or delivering a presentation.
Developing your presentation skills will assist you in becoming a better and more confident communicator, increasing your opportunities when it comes to examinations, job interviews and the workplace.
Who is it for:
• Fresh graduates / students at the end of their studies entering job markets
• Candidates looking for new positions
• Students wanting to improve their skills for studies or their future career
During the course you will learn:
• How to structure a presentation around a key message
• How to reduce fear and anxiety of presenting
• How to communicate clearly, effectively and confidently with the audience
• How to handle questions efficiently
By the end of this course you will:
• Be able to create and deliver an engaging, influential and informative presentation for any audience
• Have practical ways of reducing fear and anxiety of public speaking
• Know how to appear and speak confidently in person or during virtual meetings
• Have improved self-awareness and communication skills that increase confidence and networking ability
• Have the option to receive constructive feedback and advice on how to improve a presentation that you have created. .
Next available session:
Course length: 3 hours long interactive course
Platform: Virtual interactive Zoom
Price: 49 Euro Per person